
In this blog I will post and present a few of my views and theories that contributed to my personal growth and maturity and a few personal realizations I had during my path in life.
I'm doing this for 2 reasons:
-a selfish reason, I like thinking on paper and I want to observe how my thinking is evolving and this gives me an accomplishment feeling when I look behind and see that I left some limiting beliefs behind;
-an unselfish reason, I hope that some of the people that will read my blog will acquire some information that will help them to improve their lives as I will say in a future post the knowledge can prove to be a weapon that will help you destroy your barriers;
Everything in life is done with a selfish intent "Invisible Hand Theory" says that every thing a human does is to satisfy a need or a purpose, even when you give money to a beggar makes you feel good because gives you a feeling of importance and accomplishment but this is not a bad thing is just the way we are.
I hope you will enjoy my posts and I hope that you will get something good from them , remember that living the life you always wanted it's YOUR responsability and no one will come to offer you a the kind of life you always wanted on a silver plater.
"Eat life or else life will eat you"
No comments:
Post a Comment